Spend an action-packed day in the woods during the summer holidays!
- Hone your bushcraft skills by building a shelter that is big enough for your team to get inside, camouflaged and rain-proof.
- Learn how to light a fire – without matches – and cook camp bread and marshmallows over your fire.
- Make a secret trail and a ‘map stick’ for your friends to follow, find one of the biggest trees in the woods and discover more about the wild woodland!
- Go wild with our Woodland Art and Craft day!
- Use the natural materials of the woods to paint, make and play!
Both days – Expect to get dirty, have fun and make friends!
The day will be run by a team of experienced outdoors tutors who are DBS checked and First Aid qualified.
“A huge thank you for giving my girls a wonderful day! They haven’t stopped talking about all the things (they did) today. Its great to know they’ve been outdoors all day and have learnt new skills along the way“. SM, Bristol
The time: 9.30am-3.30pm
Age : 7-11 yrs
Dates : Wednesday 16th August and Tuesday 22nd August
Cost : £28.00 per child (SPECIAL OFFER – 2 siblings for £50 or bring a friend and save £5. Email email@example.com for further details!)
To book : Please read our Terms and Conditions before booking. Use the link to Eventbrite below or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: Whilst there is shelter in the Green Barn at Leigh Woods, we will be spending the whole day outside, so warm, waterproof clothing and footwear is essential. Children will need to bring a snack, their own packed lunch and drink, but all other supplies/resources will be provided.